Basically the promotion is that customers going with Zero interest Device Payment are getting a promotional discount off of their monthly device payment that makes the iPhone 7 32GB (in this example) $10 per month. So all you have to do is activate a new line of service while purchasing a qualifying device and you get it for (in the case of the iPhone 7 32GB) a net of $10 per month. If you want it for as low as totally FREE, you will need a qualifying smartphone to trade in (iPhone 7, 7+, 6s, 6s+, Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note5, Phone 7, Note 5, LG G5, V10 Droid Turbo 2 HTC 10). Ask me for details!
Attention AT&T Subscribers
T-Mobile just declared war on AT&T! Let’s be real, AT&T wants everyone to think DIRECTV is theirs exclusively. Well, guess what? Both DIRECTV NOW and the DIRECTV app stream data-free on T-Mobile's faster, more advanced network—a network that covers nearly every single American. And since AT&T is too distracted by their new business and DIRECTV to do right by their 110 million wireless customers. T-Mobile decided to take it from here and show them how it is done.
Starting Friday, December 16, for a limited time, when AT&T customers switch from AT&T to join our faster, more advanced LTE network, they can get a FREE year of DIRECTV NOW. (That’s a $420 value!)
This deal is perfect for a few different kinds of AT&T customers:
- The AT&T customer who is feeling trapped
- The AT&T customer who is tired of being ignored by a mega-carrier
- The AT&T customer who wants to experience DIRECTV NOW on a faster, more advanced LTE network
- Port in at least one line from AT&T.
- Activate two or more new lines of service on T-Mobile ONE or T-Mobile ONE No Credit Check (minimum of one voice line).
- DIRECTV NOW subscription required.
- Eligible: Postpaid customers (including @Work) and T-Mobile ONE No Credit Check customers
- Not Eligible: Prepaid and SCNC customers (non T-Mobile ONE plans), Simple Choice and Legacy plans
- Trade-in and device purchase is not required.
- Limit of one offer per qualifying BAN.
- Important: Cannot be combined with Carrier Freedom, Magenta Port-In and Trade-In, or Pixel offers.
- Can be combined with the Winter Smartphone offer.
Get $200 per line, for up to four lines when activating a new line or moving numbers from another carrier to T-Mobile's ONE Unlimited 4G LTE plan. Wednesday, December 21st is the last day before this deal goes away. Don't miss out. Contact Dr Wireless now!
The above represnt the some of the best deals of the year. Why not start the new year off with a Fresh phone and less expensive wireless plan with more data?
Best Wishes for Happy Holidays from my family to yours...