Starting May 31, for a limited time, a DIGITS Talk & Text Line is included with T-Mobile ONE PLUS at no additional charge. You can keep your personal calls, texts & voicemails completely separate from your work or home phone without carrying multiple devices. Families can stay connected easier with a family number that they share across their family plan. Everyone can make or receive calls on the family number without carrying another device. You can port your home phone number or just add a family line. That’s an extra phone number to use on the phone you already carry.
- Important: The myDIGITS.T-Mobile.com site only supports up to 12 lines, so accounts with greater than 12 lines are out of scope at this time.
- Existing customers on $0 T-Mobile ONE Plus promotion must move to current $5 One Plus feature to be eligible for free DIGITS Talk & Text line.
- Simple Choice and T-Mobile ONE (TE) Taxes Exclusive (must pay taxes and fees) customers can still add a DIGITS Talk & Text line for just $10/month.
You get a 2nd set of DIGITS for your device, without the need for a 2nd SIM.
- You must have the DIGITS Talk & Text rate plan. Not available for Pay In Advance.
- You can use this line in two ways:
- For Android devices, check the How Tos > App drawer to see if DIGITS comes built-in.
- If it's not built-in, use the T-Mobile DIGITS app & web client.
You can use your T-Mobile DIGITS on more than one SIM card.
- You must have the Data with paired DIGITS rate plan. Not available for Pay In Advance.
- You get a 2nd SIM card that can be inserted into another device that functions like a duplicate for your existing line with 3G data speeds.
- You can also setup this line with a wearable that has an embedded SIM.
- High Speed Data with paired DIGITS is not available yet and a launch date has not been announced.
Contact Dr Wireless to take advantage of this amazing new technology.