T-Mobile's newest "#Get Out Of The Red" promotion is sure to tick off Verizon management. While all of the carriers have run promotions offering to buy out their competitions' devices, this one is very different for a few reasons. For the first time ever, T-Mobile does not require you to trade in the device. Traditionally you had to, and then had to finance one from them.
They will pay off your Verizon device in full and allow you to use it on their network. Obviously, there are some restriction as to what devices are available for this deal and a few other tidbits. In a nutshell, Verizon subscribers with an iPhone SE, 6s, 7, or 7+, Google Pixel or Pixel Plus is eligible to have TM pay off your device in full, when having us move your numbers from Verizon to T-Mobile.
What's the deal
- Verizon customers can keep their current phone and use it on the T-Mobile network when meeting all of the following requirements:
- Activate new service (or add a line) with T-Mobile
- Port in the existing Verizon number
- Bring one of the following devices:
- iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Enroll in the $15 BYOD with PDP Plus SOC
- Submit for reimbursement within 30 days of activation
- Available to postpaid, Government, and @Work customers, including employees (T-Mobile and NonTMO), in all markets except for Puerto Rico.
- Must be fulfilled in Retail, TPR, or @Work Direct (@Work Direct using REMO tablet only).
- @Work and Government accounts eligible with 12 line accounts or less only.
- Limited to up to five reimbursements total for both consumer and @Work accounts.
- BYOD device must have been active with Verizon for at least 60 days and pass a 3-point inspection.
- Not available to 3rd Party financing (Apple, Google Play Store, etc.).
If you wish to take advantage of this deal, do it today as it is a limited time offer that seems too good to be true. Contact Dr Wireless if you wish to take advantage of this and we can seamlessly move your number (s).