There will be an update to the TM Regulatory Programs & Telco Recovery Fee beginning June 10. For customers concerned with the change, T-Mobile ONE is a great alternative. Customers that make the switch to T-Mobile ONE with monthly taxes and fees included never have to worry about changes to monthly taxes and fees on their service.
- Regulatory Programs & Telco Recovery Fee beginning June 10 (Consumer and @Work) will be:
- Voice lines: $3.18
- Mobile Internet lines: $1.16
- The Regulatory Programs & Telco Recovery Fee is collected and retained by T-Mobile to recover costs associated with (1) government program compliance and (2) 3rd party service and facilities.
- This increase is to the second (Telco Recovery) portion of the fee.
- Impacted customers on paperless billing will be notified via SMS and email as early as Friday, May 12. All eligible customers, regardless of bill format, will see a notification on their bill about the fee increase.
- Service agreements may not be fully updated in Ingenico until June 20.