1) Samsung has been under the magnifying glass since their Exploding NOTE 7 debacle.
2) The Samsung S7 looks much like the iPhone 8 will look, but is here now, proven & half the cost.
3) The Samsung S7 has been out long enough for all the bugs and kinks to get worked out.
4) The Samsung S8 arrives this week, forcing the carriers to drop the pricing of the S7 "Bigly".
5) Both T-Mobile and Verizon have smoking deals on the Samsung S7
Obviously, I'll be happy to sell you the latest Samsung S8 model which for a limited time, also includes a FREE Virtual Reality Headset and Oculus VR content. That being said, I'm even thinking about grabbing an S7 for backup.
Here are the deals...
Starting on April 21 and for a limited time, customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 on EIP (zero interest financing) with T-Mobile ONE can get $200 off via prepaid MasterCard! There’s no line limit, and this offer is stackable with TM's other promotions in market now.
The GS7 is a super-powerful smartphone – perfect for business customers who might not need the very latest and greatest, but still want a flagship device experience on America’s fastest and most advanced LTE network. And with $200 back via prepaid Mastercard, we’re bringing the cost of a GS7 down to an unbelievable $376.00.
Verizon subscribers can get the Samsung S7 for only $49 with new activations and upgrades. They also have a great deal on the Samsung Galaxy S8. Get up to a $396 Trade-in credit and a $50 MasterCard debit card when trading in an iPhone 6 or higher, or a number of high-end Android models. The lower end models are eligible for an $276 credit. For those who go large and want the S8+, simply trade in your current model and get as much as $480 credit. Contact Dr Wireless with your model for the exact credit.