The iPhone 7 series remains current at Apple and all the carriers. Now that Apple's "Battery-Gate" scandal has resulted in new "Battery Management" software features, the slowing down on processor speeds is no longer an issue. There has never been a better time to get an iPhone 7. That's because T-Mobile is giving a $150 Mail-in rebate for anyone activating an iPhone 7 on their Unlimited plans.
What to Know
- Eligibility: Activate or add a voice line to a T-Mobile ONE taxes included or excluded plan and purchase an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus (all memory variants and colors) on EIP to get $150 off (via mail-in rebate).
- Only Business accounts with 12 voice lines or less are eligible.
- Limit of 12 discounted devices per account.
- Sole Proprietor accounts and Business accounts with more than 12 voice lines are not eligible.
- Inform: All device taxes, fees, and any applicable down payments are due at the time of purchase. Account must be active and in good standing to receive rebate.
- DocuSign must be completed during the promotional period. The EIP agreement must also be generated within the promotional period and the customer must sign the EIP agreement before the EIP agreement expires.
- Note: Offer can be combined with Carrier Freedom. Offer may not be combined with other iPhone offers in market.