If that wasn't cool enough, this past week, TM also inked a deal with Live Nation to offer special concert pricing and upgrade perks to TM subscribers. For $25 per ticket, they offered me a selection of concerts in Orange County and San Diego area. Remember, Live Nation owns Ticket Master so this could make going to concerts less painful.
Discount tickets ($25 each) are now available to T-Mobile Subscribers
- Starting August 21, each Tuesday through September 11, TM customers can get $25 Live Nation tickets to select amphitheater shows through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. These $25 tickets are ALL IN, all fees included, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last!
- This fall, when the amphitheater show season ends, T-Mobile customers can get at least $10 off tickets to select shows across the nation.
- Later this year, T-Mobile customers can unlock last-minute reserved tickets for sold out sections at face valueon LiveNation.com. These tickets will be held in reserve just for T-Mobile customers!
- And starting next year, TM customers’ phones will unlock fast-lane magenta entries, dedicated magenta concession lines, free magenta lawn chair seating at select amphitheaters, and even T-Mobile signature cocktails at select venues!
- In 2019, we’ll be offering tickets to select shows for the full amphitheater season.