1) Improved notification pane. It will be possible to see new messages, photos, and videos etc... right from your home screen without having to launch into the actual APPS. Simply raise your phone to wake it up and see your notifications immediately.
2) Users can now hide APPS they don't want to use. It doesn't actually delete them but hides them, erases user data, and makes them dormant.
3) New Apple HomeKit APP allows you to control light switches, unlock doors, raise blinds, control temperature thermostats, and other home functions remotely from your smartphone.
4) SIRI is getting smarter. SIRI will better understand phrases and react accordingly. "She" will also soon work with third party Apple APPs. In other words, if you need a ride, ask Siri to book a LYFT or UBER ride. SIRI will soon be able to communicate with many Apple APPS.
5) Apple Music will be improved with the addition of a new categorization feature. The simple, intuitive new design makes it even easier to enjoy your favorite songs. You can also view the lyrics while you’re listening to them.
6) Apple has integrated their 3d touch feature with applications making it quicker to open and access. Use 3D Touch in apps like Calendar, Weather, and Stocks for a quick glance at the information you need.
7) Apple Messaging also improved. Write it yourself! Send a message in your own handwriting. Your friends will see it animate, just as ink flows on paper. There's a cool "invisible ink" feature where you can send a message or photo that remains hidden until you swipe to reveal it. Change the way your message bubbles look. Say it proud. Say it loud. Or whisper it. Also new is Tapback. Just tap to send one of six quick responses that let people know what you’re thinking. You can also now send fireballs, heartbeats, sketches, and more. You can even draw over videos.
8) Apple improved their keyboard experience. Now you can type in two languages at the same time without having to switch between keyboards. Typing is quicker and easier than ever. When you type something like “I’m available at,” the free time in your calendar pops up as an option.
9) Apple MAPS improves. Book a table through apps like OpenTable, and a ride with Uber, or LYFT — all within Maps. Maps can make proactive suggestions for where you’re likely to go and the fastest way to get there. See what’s around the corner and easily find the closest places for gas, food, or coffee. Maps even tells you how much extra time it will take to arrive.
10) Apple News has improved. With all of the competing news alert APPS, it was only a matter of time before Apple addressed this issue. Easily find the stories that matter to you most, in distinct sections of the beautifully redesigned News app.
11) Apple Pay just got easier too! Shopping online is now faster, safer, and more private than ever. Just browse, then pay in your browser.
Apple has already confirmed that this new iOS 10 platform will be released in the fall, probably the same time the iPhone 7 debuts. Again, the beauty of this software is everyone with an iPhone 5 or later, or an iPad Mini 2 or later, will be able to download this and improve their current experience.
This is what makes Apple devices a bit more scalable than Androids.
Follow the latest Apple developments on our website, and/or Facebook page.