- Extended range 4G LTE – 600 MHz compatible for improved in-building coverage.
- Samsung Knox 2.8 and Biometric fusion (Iris and Face scanner).
- Durably rugged – IP68 water, shock and dust resistant to handle tougher jobs.
- Camera. Reimagined: dual aperture lens for stunning pictures in bright daylight or super low light and Super Slow-Mo at 720 fps.
- Immersive entertainment with enhanced audio quality from Harmon Kardon and QHD Super AMOLED displays - S9 (5.8”) and S9+ (6.2”)
T-Mobile for Business Offer: We’re doing the TM pre-order thing for these models and are our offering our TM business and government customers $100 off (via EIP bill credits) the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+.
I've been using an S8+ for almost 6 months and it certainly is the best phone that I have ever owned. Samsung has made it so easy to migrate over from iOS and these devices offer so much more per dollar than Apple offers. That being said, there has never been a better time to purchase the S8/S8+ models. After all, they are waterproof, have bigger screens than Apple, similar biometric and facial recognition features, are proven, and still offer the 3.5mm headset jack that Apple took away.
Effective February 28, T-Mobile is dropping the price on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and even further on the GS8+! Customers can save $54 on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and a total of $154 from the original price of the Samsung Galaxy S8+! Both price drops will be applied automatically. Contact Dr Wireless to take advantage of this.