If you need to buy a car or new SmartPhone, the last couple weeks of the year are the best time, period! Everyone wants to finish 2017 strong and the best deals emerge around then. T-Mobile announced that there BOGO will be ending very soon. Verizon's will run through Christmas. Here's the dope...
Customers who purchase a new Apple iPhone 8/8+ or Samsung GS8/GS8+/Note8 and activate it for a new line on an Unlimited Plan (Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, or Business Unlimited) can get a discount on a second device from the same manufacturer of equal or lesser value.
• Both devices must be the same manufacturer (OEM)
• One line must be activated on a new line of service
• Unlimited plan is required for DPP and 2-year purchases
- Discount for Device Payment Plan (DPP) is applied via a 24 month Bill Incentive Credit (BIC)
- Instant discount is applied at POS for 2-year purchases
• Apple iPhone 8/8+:
- On device payment, the max discount credit is $699.99 (iPhone 8 64GB retail)
- On 2-year, the max discount credit is $249.99 retail price (iPhone 8 64GB 2-yr contract price).
• Samsung Galaxy GS8/GS8+/Note8:
- On device payment, the max discount credit is $756.00 (GS8 retail)
- On 2-year, the max discount credit is $249.99 retail price (GS8 2-yr contract price)
Dr Wireless can make arrangement for either Verizon or T-Mobile to hand deliver these devices to your home or office. Not visits to stores required!